Book covers are usually not only for college anymore if you happen to plan on protecting your notebooks for a really very long time. Protecting a spiral pocket book is a good suggestion since spiral notebooks are typically flimsy. A canopy affords further safety in order that your book withstands the weather and each day life. Book covers additionally enable you a artistic outlet because the paper is sort of a clean canvas so that you can specific your persona.
- First, lower your paper the measurement of the surface cowl (don’t embrace the spiral within the measurement), lower 2 items if you happen to’re protecting back and front.
- Put the piece of paper on high of the album, flip the album over and with a pen/pencil (you received’t see the marks as soon as it’s finished) mark the place the holes are with dots.
- Measure the space from the album’s left edge to its holes. Use this measurement to attract a vertical line down the again of your patterned paper.
- Punch small holes on the marks the place the strains/dots intersect.
- Lastly, make a horizontal lower from the outlet to the sting of the paper. Do that to each back and front sides of album.
- To connect, you need to use a Xyron machine and simply run the paper by way of to make it adhesive-backed. You could possibly additionally use adhesive spray, Mod Podge or no matter works for you. Take a look at Scrapbook.com’s adhesive choices.
- Lower the corners in order that they fold in properly and fold the sides over and glue to the within.
- Then take a chunk of cardstock and measure simply contained in the covers and glue all the way down to cowl up the folds. And if you happen to’re placing any sort of closure like ribbon, and many others. make sure to put it beneath the paper earlier than you glue the paper down.
To make it more understandable, we have found some videos on the subject.